Friday, April 6, 2007

Weekend Plans

Ah, Friday - Saturday-light, as I like to call it. My favorite day of the week, the weekend is looming.

This one should be really relaxing - the Mom and Auntie J1 are coming home tonight from volunteering in New Orleans. The guy with the big fluffy ears and cotton-tail will be bringing some chocolate eggs. Oh, and jobs. Naturally.

So, in no particular order, because I'm not even sure what order this will be happening...
Apply for 6 Jobs
The Great Dane Bakery (Easter Brunch Muffins and *ahem* cake)
Haircut for the Mom
Pedicures for the Girls
Olives (the Dad is working early Saturday night!)
Mmm, Peanut Butter Sammie
Catching up on 12 hours of Food Network stuff with the Mom
Starbucks
Eat lots of Peanut Butter Eggs
Amazing Race!
Bake Cookies? (found a recipe online for GOOEY cookies!)

I'll update later, when the plans (or lack of) fall into place.
Hopefully I can relax some, because I'm clenching my jaw - only six more days to go and next week I've got two lunches AND red velvet. Not a bad week, if you can arrange it. :)

No comments: