Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ah, Gingerbread and Peanut Butter Kisses

Soon, soon the Christmas Baking will begin! Whee!!!

I survived Thanksgiving, only having one slight issue - pulled a muscle or tendon in my leg and spent the next six days limping and swearing. A lot. As the parents made cracks about me pulling up lame.

Ahem.

But I got to try Sweet Potato pie. And? I'm in LOVE. Yum-o.

It's Thursday, the new Friday. This weekend promises to be packed and fun: Christmas Lights, Disneyland, the whole bit.

The Mom's birthday is coming up and we're going out to dinner. Whee!

And two weeks until the Chicago Cookie Day 2007...the low on Monday is going to be 11. 11 DEGREES! Yikes. I need more layers!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I saw these and thought of you. They're teeny-tiny and SO cute! Seen them? I keep forgetting to ask if you already saw/got them.
HUGS!

Mercedes said...

Adorable! And no, haven't seen them or gotten them! I can not wait until next weekend! :)

Ames loves the butter. Ha!